PRESENTATION TERMS ARE EXPIRED
Important notice for the operators that collect ELTs and/or their derived materials for their ENERGY RECOVERY and/or for ENGINEERING USE
On 31st December 2018, the currently outstanding contracts between Ecopneus and the Companies which carry out activities of Energy Recovery and/or Engineering use of ELTs.
As a consequence, the research process of companies that perform the necessary activities in the three-year period 2019-2021 is restarted. Thus, starting from 15:00 hours of 26thApril 2018,all companies interested in carrying out such activities are invited to register (or confirm their registration) by clicking on the “register”button inside the Ecopneus Supplier Register and, if in possession of the necessary requisites, to take part in the online call for tender for the awarding of the service contracts for the afore-mentioned period.
THE REGISTRATION IS TO BE COMPLETED BY 17:00 HOURS OF 16thAPRIL 2018
The registration shall be effected by the means of the completing of a questionnaire based on the following information:
- Company’s profile, with most important data and information;
- Authorisations to perform the activities subject of the call for tender the company wishes to participate in;
- Quantities and typologies of ELTs and/or their derivate products received and recovered in the course of the last three years (documental evidence is to be made available upon request);
WE REMIND THAT THE REGISTRATION IN THE SUPPLIER REGISTER IS COMPLETELY FREE AND ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. IT DOES NOT IMPLY ANY COMMITMENT FROM THE PART OF ECOPNEUS AND IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PARTICIPATION IN THE CALL FOR TENDER OF THE COMPANY.
ADMISSION TO THE PRIVATE ONLINE CALL FOR TENDER
On the basis of the following requisites and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus shall select the companies and admit them to the online tender if the same companies:
- have filled out and/or updated their profile in the Supplier Register, and PUBLISHED the same – as stated in the instructions downloadable from the homepage of the portal,
- Possess an authorisation with ordinary procedure or AIA – Integrated Environmental Authorisation [valid only for the companies operating on the Italian territory];
- Can demonstrate coherence between their activities and the means/resources they possess;
- Can demonstrate flux reporting skills and correct management/administrative planning;
- Possess quality certifications (such as: ISO or EMAS) released by certified bodies;
- Can factually demonstrate the absence of critical issues and negative events in their Company’s history;
Can demonstrate to be in good financial health;
SPECIFIC CAUSES OF NON-ADMISSION TO THE PRIVATE ONLINE TENDER
Without prejudice to the afore-described selection criteria and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus reserves their right not to admit to the online tender – or toexclude from the same- the subjects (natural persons, companies and/or their administrators, legal representatives, representatives and business partners) that fall within the following circumstances:
- Have been definitively sentenced for:
- Crimes committed against patrimony, Public Administration, public order, public economy; and/or
- Crimes committed in violation of the legislation about safety and hygiene on the workplace and the environment; and/or
- Crimes provided for and punished by the Decree Law of 8thJune 2011, n. 231 (discipline of the administrative responsibility of legal persons, of companies and of associations even without legal persons, as per art. 11 of the Law of 29thSeptember 2000, n. 300) and subsequent amendments and additions; and/or
- Any other crime that may be directly linked to the subject of the call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared unable to participate in any type of call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared insolvent; and/or
- Are currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings; and/or
- Are currently undergoing dissolution or liquidation (even voluntarily); and/or
- Who are subject to the dispositions as per articles 2447 or 2482-ter of the Civil Code; and/or
- Have not promptly presented the documents requested by Ecopneus with referenced to the procedure for the call for tender subject of this document or who, in any case, have not respected the rules of the same;
- Have behaved, in any way and/or modality, in a way that Ecopneus considers damaging or at risk of damage for their reputation; or have behaved in a way that may involve Ecopneus in non-acceptable situations, that may be antithetical to the mission of Ecopneus as well as their ethical principles
The tender specifications will be made available to all companies admitted to the online call for tender to allow them to formulate their technical-economic offer.
Ecopneus shall evaluate all technical-economic offers among all companies admitted to the online tender, paying particular attention (even if in a non-exclusive and/or binding way for Ecopneus) to the following criteria.
- Specific experience in the last three years;
- Coherence between requests and the organisation/authorisations possessed;
- Guarantee of continuity of provisions;
- Ease of conferment based on trans-border operations (where provided for) and on access to plants, with reference to the areas where the collection and/or shredding operations are carried out,
- Absence of critical issues and negative events in their Company’s history;
- More competitive economic value in accordance with the conditions stated in the previous points.
- In general: efficiency, efficacy and cost-effectiveness
In the case events external to Ecopneus were to arise during the execution of the tender (by way of example: legislative modifications), Ecopneus reserves their right, in any moment, to:
- suspend/cancel the call for tender; and/or
- Repeat the call for tender; and/or
- Modify the terms and conditions of the contracts that will be stipulated.
Any incomplete and/not truthful information may be cause of exclusion, in any moment, from the tender and from all the following ones that Ecopneus may call. It may also be the cause of the annulment of the service at the start or during the same with eventual request of damages whenever caused.
For further information you may write to email@example.com