AWARDING OF ACTIVITIES
(to carry out ENERGY RECOVERY and/or ENGINEERING USE)
The selection of the companies is carried out by the means of e-tendering procedures every two/three years. All companies who have completed their registration in the Register of Suppliers (Suppliers Self Registration User Guide) and whose profile matches the required requisites are invited to join the e-tendering procedure. The winners will be awarded contracts for the carrying out of the operations.
In the course of 2021, e-tenders shall be carried out for the selection of the suppliers dedicated to ELT recovery for the following 3-year period (2022-2024).
REGISTRATION IN THE REGISTER OF SUPPLIERS
Companies can register in the Register of Suppliers filling in a questionnaire based on the following information:
- company presentation, with most relevant data and information;
- references to the authorisations already in their possession to carry out the activities that are the subject of the tender the company wishes to take part in;
- amounts and typology of ELTs received and treated during the last three years (evidence must be shown upon request)
- amounts and typology of the derived materials produced, sold and/or delivered in the last three years (evidence must be shown upon request);
- annual and instant storage capacity of waste based on authorisations and company management;
WE REMIND YOU THAT THE REGISTRATION IN THE REGISTER OF SUPPLIERS IS COMPLETELY FREE AND ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. IT DOES NOT ENTAIL ANY COMMITMENT FROM THE PART OF ECOPNEUS, AND IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPANY ITS PARTICIPATION IN THE TENDER.
ADMISSION TO THE E-TENDER
Based on the following requisites and on our unquestionable judgement, we shall select the companies that can be admitted to the e-tender among the registered companies, from the moment that:
- they have completed and/or updated their profile in the Register of Suppliers, PUBLISHING IT (confirmation mode) as specified in the instructions that can be downloaded from the portal homepage
- they have been granted an authorisation by the means of ordinary or AIA procedure (AIA: Environmental Integrated Authorisation);
- they can demonstrate coherence among the activities to be carried out and the possessed means/resources (organisation, vehicles, weighing systems, boxes, members of staff, storage areas, specific and special equipment, structures etc.)
- They can demonstrate correct reporting skills of collection and storage flows, and a right management/administrative setup
- they can factually demonstrate the absence of criticalities and negative events in their history;
- they are financially stable;
SPECIFIC CAUSES OF NON-ADMISSION TO THE E-TENDER
Without prejudice to the afore-mentioned selection criteria, we reserve our unquestionable right not to admit to the e-tender – or to exclude from it – the subjects (individuals, companies and/or their administrators, their legal representatives, representatives, and business partners) who fall within the following categories:
- they have been definitively sentenced for:
- crimes committed against property, the Public Administration, public order, public economy; and/or
- crimes committed in violation of the regulations about safety and hygiene on the workplace; and/or
- crimes provided for and punished by Decree Law of 8th June 2011, n. 231 (Discipline of the administrative responsibility of legal persons, of companies and associations even without any legal person, as per art. 11 of law of 29th September 2000, n. 300) and its subsequent modifications; and/or
- any other form of crime that may be directly linked to the subject of the e-tender;
- they have been declared unfit to participate in any type of tender; and/or
- they have been declared insolvent; and/or
- they are currently subject to insolvency proceedings; and/or
- they are currently being dissolved or liquidated (even voluntarily); and/or
- the provisions referred to in articles 2447 or 2482-ter of the Civil Code are applicable to them; and/or
- they have not promptly presented the requested documentation with reference to the e-tendering procedure or, in any case, have not complied with the regulation of the same e-tender;
- they have behaved in any way we may consider detrimental – or at risk of being detrimental – to our image, or may involve Ecopneus in non-acceptable situations, that are the opposite of our mission as well as our ethical principles.
The companies admitted to the e-tender will have the tender specification at their disposal to allow each one of them to prepare their technical-economic offer. We shall analyse and evaluate such offers, bearing particularly in mind (even if not in an exclusive and/or binding way for us) the following criteria:
- specific experience gained in the last three years
- capacity to guarantee the agreed results, evaluating means, structures and experience
- technical and/or organisational elements aimed at environmental impact reduction
- Ease of delivery based on trans-boundary activities (if applicable) and of access to the plants, with reference to the areas where the operations of collection and/or shredding are carried out
- financial impact, evaluating the value of the offer and the conditions that justify the same
- in general, efficiency, efficacy and cost effectiveness.
The lowest price is not a determining factor, as priority will be given to the financially most advantageous offer.
If, during the execution of the e-tender, events external to Ecopneus were to arise (by way of example: modifications of the legislation or events that could relevantly impact on the activities), at any moment, we reserve our right to:
- suspend/annul the e-tender and/or
- repeat the tender and/or
- modify terms and conditions of the contracts that will be signed.
Incomplete and/or false information and declarations may be cause of exclusion from the tender – or any future tenders we should call – at any moment, as well as the annulment of the service upon start up or already in progress with eventual request of damage compensation – if caused.
For further information, please write to email@example.com
CLICK HERE to register to Register of Suppliers
Consult also the Suppliers Self Registration User Guide to register to the Register of Suppliers