PRESENTATION TERMS ARE EXPIRED
Important notice for the operators carrying out activities of SHREDDING and/or GRANULATION of End-of-Life Tyres – ELTs
On 31st December 2018, the currently outstanding contracts between Ecopneus and the Companies which carry out activities of ELT shredding and/or granulation shall expire.
As a consequence, the research process of companies that perform the necessary activities in the three-year period 2019-2021 is restarted. Thus, starting from 15:00 hours of 26th February 2018, all companies interested in carrying out such activities are invited to register (or confirm their registration) by clicking on the “register” button inside the Ecopneus Supplier Register and, if in possession of the necessary requisites, to take part to the online call for tender for the awarding of the service contracts for the afore-mentioned period.
THE REGISTRATION IS TO BE COMPLETED BY 17:00 HOURS OF 16th APRIL 2018
The registration shall be effected by the means of the completing of a questionnaire based on the following information:
- Company’s profile, with most important data and information;
- Authorisations to perform the activities subject of the call for tender the company wishes to participate in;
- Quantities and typologies of ELTs received and treated during the last three years (documental evidence must be made available upon request);
- Quantity and typologies of produced derived materials, sold and/or delivered in the last three years (documental evidence must be made available upon request);
- Annual and temporary waste storage capacity based on authorisations and company’s management;
WE REMIND THAT THE REGISTRATION IN THE SUPPLIER REGISTER IS COMPLETELY FREE AND ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. IT DOES NOT IMPLY ANY COMMITMENT FROM THE PART OF ECOPNEUS AND IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PARTICIPATION IN THE CALL FOR TENDER OF THE COMPANY.
ADMISSION TO THE ONLINE CALL FOR TENDER
On the basis of the following requisites and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus shall select the companies and admit them to the online tender if the same companies:
- Have filled out and/or updatedtheir profile in the Supplier Register and PUBLISHEDthe same – as stated in the instructions downloadable from the homepage of the portal,
- Possess an authorisation with ordinary procedure or AIA (Integrated Environmental Authorisation);
- Can demonstrate coherence between their activities and the means/resources they possess (plants, weighing systems, members of staff, authorised storage areas, buildings);
- Can demonstrate to possess consolidated experience in their sector in the last three years – as stated upon compiling of the questionnaire in the Supplier Register;
- Can confirm the existence of waste delivery contracts and/or sale of the materials obtained by ELT treatment (that can be supplied upon request);
- Can demonstrate flux reporting skills and correct management/administrative set up,
- Possess quality certifications (such as: ISO or EMAS) released by certified bodies;
- Are recorded in the “white list” of the Prefecture of the province of their competence or are able to give documental evidence of their registration request; [this requisite is valid only for those companies operating on the Italian national territory]
- Can factually demonstrate the absence of critical issues and negative events in their Company’s history;
- Can demonstrate to be in good financial health.
SPECIFIC CAUSES OF NON-ADMISSION TO THE ONLINE TENDER
Without prejudice to the afore-described selection criteria and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus reserves their right not to admit to the online tender – or toexclude from the same- the subjects (natural persons, companies and/or their administrators, legal representatives, representatives and business partners) that fall within the following circumstances:
- Have been definitively sentenced for:
- Crimes committed against patrimony, Public Administration, public order, public economy; and/or
- Crimes committed in violation of the legislation about safety and hygiene on the workplace and the environment; and/or
- Crimes provided for and punished by the Decree Law of 8thJune 2011, n. 231 (discipline in the administrative responsibility of legal persons, of companies and of associations even without legal persons, as per art. 11 of the Law of 29thSeptember 2000, n. 300) and subsequent amendments and additions; and/or
- Any other crime that may be directly linked to the subject of the call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared unable to participate in any type of call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared insolvent; and/or
- Are currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings; and/or
- Are currently undergoing dissolution or liquidation (even voluntarily); and/or
- Who are subject to the dispositions as per articles 2447 or 2482-ter of the Civil Code; and/or
- Have not promptly presented the documents requested by Ecopneus with referenced to the procedure for the call for tender subject of this document or who, in any case, have not respected the rules of the same; and/or
- Have behaved, in any way and/or modality, in a way that Ecopneus considers damaging or at risk of damage for their reputation; or have behaved in a way that may involve Ecopneus in non-acceptable situations, that may be antithetical to the mission of Ecopneus as well as their ethical principles
The tender specifications will be made available to all companies admitted to the online call for tender to allow them to formulate their technical-economic offer.
Ecopneus shall evaluate all technical-economic offers among all companies admitted to the online call for tender, paying particular attention (even if in a non-exclusive and/or binding way for Ecopneus) to the following criteria:
- Capacity of guaranteeing the agreed results, evaluation methods, structures, and experience;
- Improvement and development potentialities, evaluating the financial, managerial and infrastructural skills;
- Technical and/or organisational elements aimed at the reduction of the environmental impact;
- Economic impact, evaluating the value of the offer and the conditions that justify it
- In general: efficiency, efficacy and cost-effectiveness
In the case events external to Ecopneus were to arise during the execution of the tender (by way of example: legislative modifications or events that may relevantly impact the activity of Ecopneus), Ecopneus reserves their right, in any moment, to:
- suspend/cancel the call for tender; and/or
- Repeat the call for tender; and/or
- Modify the terms and conditions of the contracts that will be stipulated.
Any incomplete and/not truthful information may be cause of exclusion, in any moment, from the tender and from all the following ones that Ecopneus may call. It may also be the cause of the annulment of the service at the start or during the same with eventual request of damages whenever caused.
For further information you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org