AWARDING OF ACTIVITIES
The selection of the companies is carried out by the means of e-tendering procedures every two/three years. All companies who have completed their registration in the Register of Suppliers (Supplier Self Registration User Guide) and whose profile matches the required requisites are invited to join the e-tendering procedure. The winners will be awarded contracts for the carrying out of the operations.
In the course of 2021, e-tenders shall be carried out for the selection of the suppliers dedicated to ELT transport.
REGISTRATION IN THE REGISTER OF SUPPLIERS
Companies can register in the Register of Suppliers filling in a questionnaire based on the following information:
- company presentation, with most relevant data and information;
- references to the authorisations already in their possession to carry out the activities that are the subject of the selection procedure the company wishes to take part in;
- amounts of ELTs collected (evidence must be shown upon request) in the course of the last three years;
- means and modalities used for collection;
- annual and instant storage capacity based on the authorisations, the local organization, and related to the potential amounts to be collected on the territory.
WE REMIND YOU THAT THE REGISTRATION IN THE REGISTER OF SUPPLIERS IS COMPLETELY FREE AND ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. IT DOES NOT ENTAIL ANY COMMITMENT FROM THE PART OF ECOPNEUS, AND IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPANY ITS PARTICIPATION IN THE SELECTION PROCEDURE.
ADMISSION TO THE E-PROCEDURE
Based on the following requisites and on our unquestionable judgement, we shall select the companies that can be admitted to the e-procedure among the registered companies, from the moment that:
- they have completed and/or updated their profile in the Register of Suppliers, PUBLISHING IT (confirmation mode) as specified in the instructions that can be downloaded from the portal homepage
- They are registered in the National Register of Road Haulage Operators with specific reference to goods transport on behalf of third parties
- They are registered in the National Register of Environmental Operators at least in category 4D
- They possess an international EU licence for the transport of goods on behalf of third parties within the European Community (for those companies that shall operate across borders towards Norther European Countries);
- they are authorised to transport at least the following codes: CER: 160103 and 191204. The possession of the authorisation of the CER codes: 191208, 191210, and 191212 will be considered a bonus;
- They can demonstrate coherence among the activities to be carried out and the possessed means/resources (organisation, vehicles, weighing systems, boxes, members of staff, storage areas, specific and special equipment, structures etc.)
- They can demonstrate reporting skills of collection and storage flows and a correct management/administrative setup
- They are registered in the so-called “white list” at the Prefecture of the province of competence or they are able to show evidence of the registration request
- In the course of their history, they have not shown any criticalities or negative events that may cast doubts on their moral and professional reliability, even in the absence of a definitive judgement of the same;
- They are financially stable;
SPECIFIC CAUSES OF NON-ADMISSION TO THE E-PROCEDURE
Without prejudice to the afore-mentioned selection criteria, we reserve our unquestionable right not to admit to the e-procedure – or to exclude from it – the subjects (individuals, companies and/or their administrators, their legal representatives, representatives, and business partners) who fall within the following categories:
- They have been definitively sentenced for:
- crimes committed against property, the Public Administration, public order, public economy; and/or
- crimes committed in violation of the regulations about safety and hygiene on the workplace; and/or
- crimes provided for and punished by Decree Law of 8th June 2011, n. 231 (Discipline of the administrative responsibility of legal persons, of companies and associations even without any legal person, as per art. 11 of the Law of 29th September 2000, n. 300) and its subsequent modifications; and/or
- any other form of crime that may be directly linked to the subject of the e-procedure;
- they have been declared unfit/interdicted to participate in any type of tender; and/or
- they have been declared insolvent; and/or
- they are currently subject to insolvency proceedings/ proceedings deriving from any type of crisis; and/or
- they are currently being dissolved or liquidated (even voluntarily); and/or
- the provisions referred to in articles 2447 or 2482-ter of the Civil Code are applicable to them; and/or
- they have not promptly presented the documentation requested in this document with reference to the selection procedure, or they have supplied false or misleading information or omitted relevant circumstances, or, in any case, they have not complied with the regulation of the same procedure;
- they have behaved in any way we may consider detrimental – or at risk of being detrimental – to our image, or may involve Ecopneus in non-acceptable situations, that are the opposite of our mission as well as our ethical principles.
The companies admitted to the e-procedure will have the tender specification at their disposal to allow each one of them to prepare their technical-economic offer. We shall analyse and evaluate such offers, bearing particularly in mind (even if not in an exclusive and/or binding way for us) the following criteria:
- capacity to guarantee the agreed results, evaluating means, structures and experience
- improvement and development potentialities, evaluating the financial managerial and infrastructural skills of the company
- technical and/or organisational elements aimed at environmental impact reduction
- financial impact, evaluating the value of the offer and the conditions that justify the same
- in general, efficiency, efficacy and cost effectiveness.
The lowest price is not a determining factor, as priority will be given to the financially most advantageous offer.
If, during the execution of the e-procedure, events external to Ecopneus were to arise (by way of example: modifications of the legislation or events that could relevantly impact on the activities), at any moment we reserve our right to:
- suspend/annul the selection procedure and/or
- repeat the procedure and/or
- modify terms and conditions of the contracts that will be signed.
Incomplete, misleading, and/or false information and declarations may be cause of exclusion from the selection procedure – or any future procedures we should call – at any moment, as well as the annulment/termination of the service upon start up or already in progress with eventual request of damage compensation – if caused.
For further information, please write to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to register to Register of Suppliers
Consult also the Supplier Self Registration User Guide to register to Register of Suppliers