PRESENTATION TERMS ARE EXPIRED
Important notice for the operators carrying out activities of POINT-TO-POINT TRANSPORT of End-of-Life Tyres and/or their derived products
On 31st December 2018, the currently outstanding contracts between Ecopneus and the Companies which carry out activities of point-to-point transport of End-of-Life Tyres and/or their derivate products shall expire.
As a consequence, the research process of companies that perform the necessary activities in the two-year period 2019-2020 is restarted. Thus, starting from 15:00 hours of 26th February 2018, all companies interested in carrying out such activities are invited to register (or confirm their registration) by clicking on the “register” button inside the Ecopneus Supplier Register and, if in possession of the necessary requisites, to take part to the online call for tender for the awarding of the service contracts for the afore-mentioned period.
THE REGISTRATION IS TO BE COMPLETED BY 17:00 HOURS OF 16th April 2018
The registrationshall be effected by the means of the completing of a questionnaire based on the following information:
- Company’s profile, with most important data and information;
- Must be registered in the National Register of Road Hauliers for the transport of goods on behalf of third parties;
- Must be registered in the Italian National Register of the Environmental Operators in the qualifying category and class,
- Authorisation to transport of, at least, the following EWC codes: 160103 and 191204; the possession of the transport authorizations for the EWC codes 191202, 191208, 191210 and 191212 shall be considered an advantage;
- specific means of transport that can be used during the work activities.
WE REMIND THAT THE REGISTRATION IN THE SUPPLIER REGISTER IS COMPLETELY FREE AND ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. IT DOES NOT IMPLY ANY COMMITMENT FROM THE PART OF ECOPNEUS AND IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PARTICIPATION IN THE CALL FOR TENDER OF THE COMPANY.
ADMISSION TO THE ONLINE CALL FOR TENDER
On the basis of the following requisites and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus shall select the companies and admit them to the online tender if the same companies:
- have filled out and/or updated their profile in the Supplier Register, and PUBLISHED the same – as stated in the instructions downloadable from the homepage of the portal;
- Possess all necessary authorisations to carry out the activities
- Can demonstrate coherence between their activities and the means/resources they possess(vehicles, specific and/or special tools and means of transport, members of staff, buildings etc.);
- Can demonstrate to possess consolidated experience in their sector in the last three years – as stated upon compiling of the questionnaire in the Supplier Register;
- Possess quality certifications (such as: ISO or EMAS) released by certified bodies;
- Are recorded in the “white list” of the Prefecture of the province of their competence or are able to give documental evidence of their registration request; [this requisite is valid only for those companies operating on the Italian national territory]
- Can factually demonstrate the absence of critical issues and negative events in their Company’s history;
- Can demonstrate to be in good financial health.
SPECIFIC CAUSES OF NON-ADMISSION TO THE ONLINE TENDER
Without prejudice to the afore-described selection criteria and at their own incontestable discretion, Ecopneus reserves the right not to admitto the online tender – or toexcludefrom the same- the subjects (natural persons, companies and/or their administrators, legal representatives, representatives and business partners) that fall within the following circumstances:
- Have been definitively sentenced for:
- Crimes committed against patrimony, Public Administration, public order, public economy; and/or
- Crimes committed in violation of the legislation about safety and hygiene on the workplace and the environment; and/or
- Crimes provided for and punished by the Decree Law of 8thJune 2011, n. 231 (discipline in the administrative responsibility of legal persons, of companies and of associations even without legal persons, as per art. 11 of the Law of 29thSeptember 2000, n. 300) and subsequent amendments and additions; and/or
- Any other crime that may be directly linked to the subject of the call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared unable to participate in any type of call for tender; and/or
- Have been declared insolvent; and/or
- Are currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings; and/or
- Are currently undergoing dissolution or liquidation (even voluntarily); and/or
- Who are subject to the dispositions as per articles 2447 or 2482-ter of the Civil Code; and/or
- Have not promptly presented the documents requested by Ecopneus with referenced to the procedure for the call for tender subject of this document or who, in any case, have not respected the rules of the same; and/or
- Have behaved, in any way and/or modality, in a way that Ecopneus considers damaging or at risk of damage for their reputation; or have behaved in a way that may involve Ecopneus in non-acceptable situations, that may be antithetical to the mission of Ecopneus as well as their ethical principles.
The tender specifications will be made available to all companies admitted to the online call for tender to allow them to formulate their technical-economic offer.
Ecopneus shall evaluate all technical-economic offers among all companies admitted to the online call for tender, paying particular attention (even if in a non-exclusive and/or binding way for Ecopneus) to the following criteria:
- must be registered in the Italian National Register of the Environmental Operators, at least in category4D;
- must possess the licence for transport of goods on behalf of third parties;
- must possess international EU licence for transport of goods on behalf of third parties within the European Community (for the companies that shall operate in cross-border modalities towards the countries of Northern Europe);
- experience (documental evidence is to be made available upon request) in the transport sector in the last three years, above all with reference to ELTs and their derived materials (CER 160103 – 191204);
- reporting skills, administrative transparency, possession of quality certificates (such as ISO or EMAS);
- must be recorded in the “white list” of the Prefecture of the province of their competence or are able to give documental evidence of their registration request;
- technical and/or organisational elements aimed at the reduction of the environmental impact
- more competitive economic values in accordance with the conditions stated at the previous points
- in general, efficiency, efficacy and cost-effectiveness
In the case events external to Ecopneus were to arise during the execution of the tender (by way of example: legislative modifications or events that may relevantly impact the activity of Ecopneus), Ecopneus reserves their right, in any moment, to:
- suspend/cancel the call for tender; and/or
- Repeat the call for tender; and/or
- Modify the terms and conditions of the contracts that will be stipulated
Any incomplete and/not truthful information may be cause of exclusion, in any moment, from the tender and from all the following ones that Ecopneus may call. It may also be the cause of the annulment of the service at the start or during the same with eventual request of damages whenever caused.
For further information you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org