The 8th edition of the 2019 States General of the Green Economy will be held in Rimini on 5th and 6th November during Ecomondo. This year it will focus on the “Green New Deal and climate change challenge: objectives and ways forward to 2030”.
Registration has opened for the 8th edition of the 2019SGGE. This year they are dedicated to the topic of the “Green New Deal and climate change challenge: objectives and ways forward to 2030”, which will be held at Fiera di Rimini during Ecomondo on 5th and 6th November.
The States General of the Green Economy are promoted by the National Council of the Green Economy, whom Ecopneus is a member of.
It is easy to participate. It is enough to follow the steps here-below and proceed with online registration:
- access the registration page on statigenerali.org/partecipa/
- register online, filling in your personal information
- the registration is completed! You must only print the ticket now or save it on your smartphone and keep it for the entrance to the fair to avoid queuing. Registration is free. You have time until 4th November!
The detailed programme will be available soon; in the meantime you can check the calendar of the sessions.
The plenary session of the opening of the 2019 States General will see the presentation of the 2019 Report about the state of the green economy – a picture of the current situation of the green economy that will also present an in-depth study on the financial impacts of climate change and of the proposals for a Green New Deal, elaborated by the National Council, and aimed at the political decision makers of the Parliament and of the Government.
States General of the Green Economy: 5th November, in the morning, at Sala Neri – South Hall
This year’s international plenary session is dedicated to “Climate and Green New Deal: the international trends and companies’ role” for a confrontation among important institutional speakers at world level. The traditional round table dedicated to companies will follow.
States General of the Green Economy: 6th November, in the morning, at Sala Neri – South Hall
The 4 breakout sessions will be held between 5th and 6th November:
- 5/11: The Green New Deal for cities: A National Programme of urban regeneration – in collaboration with the Green City Network
- 5/11: The Green New Deal for the circular economy: indications for the acceptance of the Directives and the necessary infrastructures – in collaboration with the Circular economy network
- 5/11: The Green New Deal for the territory: the role of companies to valorise agriculture and the natural capital – in collaboration with the Ministry of Agricultural Policies*
- 6/11: The Green New Deal for mobility: less, electric, green, shared – moving in a light way – in collaboration with the National Observatory for the sharing mobility.