Not even this morning’s heavy snowfall hampered the preparation of the Atalanta players ahead of Sunday’s match against Fiorentina. The “blue and blacks” in fact trained on the latest-generation synthetic field with recycled rubber realized in collaboration with Ecopneus and inaugurated last October at the Bortolotti sports centre in Zingonia, also in the presence of the Undersecretary of State for the Environment Barbara Degani.
Tyrefield, the latest-generation artificial grass field with recycled rubber, makes it possible to play in even the most adverse weather conditions, a significant advantage for top sports clubs that cannot afford to miss even a single practice, especially before an important game.
These fields allow a much higher number of hours/year to be played than traditional natural grass fields: they can in fact be used 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without jeopardizing the endurance of the field. They also have several advantages from the point of view of the overall management of the system, such as:
- Resistance to the most adverse weather conditions
- Possibility of installation without restrictions in terms of the weather conditions necessary to care for traditional turf
- Low maintenance costs
- Less water consumption
- Increased durability; more hours of play/year than traditional turfs
- Ability to use the playing field for other purposes without jeopardizing the turf (concerts, meetings, presentations, parties)
- Ability to play matches all year long, even with extreme climates
Visit our page dedicated to sports applications to learn about all the characteristics of synthetic fields with recycled rubber